Custom DTF transfers
Custom DTF transfers
DTF PRINTS ARE CURRENTLY PRINTING WITH NO ISSUES SO WE'LL TAKE ORDERS AGAIN. IF WE ENCOUNTER ANOTHER ISSUE, WE'LL TRY TO RESOLVE AND CANCEL ORDERS IF NEEDED. THANK YOU!
East Coast Vinyl Supplies is excited to bring to you custom DTF transfers for material like clothing. You now have the ability to have your images printed as a DTF transfer(s), There is no minimum quantity but sheets must be ordered in the full 12" x 12" sheet.
All of our custom DTF transfers are offered as single transfers or gang sheets.
- General Processing Times for custom DTF transfers and gang sheets is 1-3 business days from the time your artwork is approved. Artwork can take up to 48 hours for approval. This time frame is subject to change with any higher than expected demand. The current processing times will always be reflected on our product listings.
- Artwork must be print ready: Minimum 96 DPI PNG file with a transparent background is the only file type we accept. Should your artwork not meet these requirements, we will reach out to you and let you know. We want you happy with the quality!
- The custom editing tool has blue dots in the background. You should be able to see these dots around your actual design. If you can't, it means that your design doesn't have a transparent background and will print as a square/rectangle instead of how you want it to look. Don't worry, the dots do not upload with your design!
- Artwork should be sized to the size you are wanting within the size parameters you have chosen. East Coast Vinyl will not edit or resize any artwork submitted for this product listing.
- Images will be printed AS-IS. East Coast Vinyl does not offer artwork services. East Coast Vinyl will not crop, edit, change colors etc. Please ensure your artwork is PRINT-READY as we will not offer refunds for printed artwork.
- By uploading a file for print you are certifying that you have the rights to print the design. East Coast Vinyl takes no responsibility for trademark or copywrite infringement and reserve the right to refund a print at our discretion.
How does this work?
- Once you have your artwork ready, simply press the "Start Design" button on the page. You can either upload your completed design, or use our Canva-like tool to design your page.
- Choose quantity.
- Add to cart!
Easy, Fast & Simple!
DTF transfers have become immensely popular in our crafting community thanks to the easy and fast application each transfer has to offer! Welcome to an apparel decorating technique that requires no weeding, no transferring, no designing, and very little time to your finished product!
What is a DTF Transfer?
DTF transfers are a type of garment transfer that has been printed using a water-based DTF ink printed onto a clear release paper. This allows the end user the flexibility of when the transfer is applied and what the transfer is applied to. DTF transfers can be made in single color or full color images. Keep in mind that full color transfers will feel slightly thicker than single color transfers simply because more ink is used to create the transfer itself. DTF transfers from East Coast Vinyl can be applied to any cotton, polyester, or cotton-poly blend materials.
All East Coast Vinyl DTF transfers require the use of a commercial grade heat press due to the high, even pressure that is needed for correct application. Home irons will not work.
Teflon sheets or parchment paper can be used as a protective covering when pressing. If you are pressing your DTF transfer without the clear transfer paper (such as a second press) be sure to use a teflon sheet or parchment paper to protect your heat press. Be advised that pressing pillows can negatively effect the application and these should be used at your own risk
*These settings are recommendations only and will greatly depend on your heat press. If you are not familiar with pressing DTF transfers from East Coast Vinyl, we recommend completing a few test presses to ensure the correct temperature, time and pressure for your heat press.